Friday, March 12, 2010
My First Award
I have received my very first award on This and That from Gail over at Louisiana Belle, Gail, thank you so much for this award and for thinking of me!
Even though Gail and I have never met in person, we met on here through our respective dog blogs and have gotten to know each other through that and our own personal blogs. Gail and I are a lot alike...we were both pretty much wild children growing up (both attracted to the long haired bad boys!), each went through our bad relationships and each have met our own Mr. Rights, not to mention that both of us have two chihuahuas each! Even on her 10 Things About Myself list there are several on there that are just like me. I just know that if we lived within distance of each other, we would become close friends!
Also, Gail has become my biggest promoter of Lilibell's Jewels and was my very first customer! Gail, thank you so much for your promotion of my store and your support! You are a peach and I value our cyber friendship!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









((((Nadine)))) I do wish you lived close by. It's kind of eerie how alike we are. And now my 10 Things list is like you, too? Wowza.
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed our friendship out here in blogland and I hope it continues. I've also enjoyed promoting Lilibell's Jewels. I don't recommend things that I don't truly believe in. You really have something there! I do think you should put them on Etsy because I know a lot of people that like Etsy better than ebay. Just my .02. :)
Well, take care my friend and look forward to more of your posts. (((hugs)))
Gail, this is where we are similar on the list:
ReplyDelete2 - Yes, I've also had multi-racial relationships
4 - I too am also extremely uptight and shy in social situations until I get to know people, which usually takes me a while, lol!
5 - I don't have a lot of friends, in fact, I can count on 1 hand the number of close friends I have. I've been burned in the past by friends and I actually prefer the company of men rather than women!!
7 - I too am afraid of the way I die (I'd like it to be quick and fast).
10 - Yes, I too will more than likely be working until I'm dead and buried!
And I have been thinking about setting up shop on Etsy also!! I just need to find a good block of time to get it set up, which is, unfortunately difficult to find, haha!